Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beware the gods see what you're doing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultraman

ultraman

beware the gods see what you're doing! Empty
PostSubject: beware the gods see what you're doing!   beware the gods see what you're doing! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 pm

why is it I get spanked by the gods when I hand over Gmanas to other players in the game? IE: temple. These are gmanas that I made using alchemy profession with Ultraman. Is there a bug that somehow links my potions to the ones from magic maze?
I'm getting tired of getting my luck sucked out by the fruit of my labor...Both Ultraman and Odin have gotten spanked for it....

help!
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: beware the gods see what you're doing!   beware the gods see what you're doing! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:46 am

atm they are the same item number as the ones used in ID quest, but they will be changed asap
Back to top Go down
Brain

PostSubject: Re: beware the gods see what you're doing!   beware the gods see what you're doing! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:59 am

Even though it shows that message, you don't lose luck for it.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: beware the gods see what you're doing!   beware the gods see what you're doing! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:30 am

hm .... Thought I had fixed this problem some time ago. In fact I was certain I had.

At one stage in the past the the gmana created by alchemy were in fact the same item template as the ones in the magic maze. Some chests also produced the same item. Given that the description was identical there was no easy way to tell which was which if you did not know the template numbers.

The descriptions were fixed and all the alchemy guides and chests were modified to removed the confusion and overlap. Problem solved.

So why is there still a problem?

It appears that the alchemy template still has the flag saying it is a quest item that should be destroyed in shops. I have just removed that flag. See if that fixes the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beware the gods see what you're doing!   beware the gods see what you're doing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beware the gods see what you're doing!
Page 1 of 1