Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pent Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piccillo

Pent Question Empty
PostSubject: Pent Question   Pent Question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Some of you may remember me from the original game.

Over my many many years I have possibly grabbed every single pent in the game.

I have recently come back and made a certian person, who will remain namless out of respect, very angry...and he is online almost all the time.

How did I make him angry?? I solved pents.

Twice I logged into the game, wandered into pents, grabbed a few and solved. he lost it on me, and /ignored me, thats not a big deal, I am fine with that.....

then it was just me and him online, I was on a different character and we were penting away...me and him were the only ones online we were both penting in silence.

I solved just once, and he flipped out. then he sat in pents to raise the PC, and when it got high, he stole the solve. just working the number, I know he was only getting 2-3 pents per solve, he was doing it purly to upset me, this went on for quite some time.

now, did I break some rule?? when did we start declaring who gets to solve pents?? and who decides who gets to solve??

I remember back in the day.....everyone pented fast as they could...everyone grabbed pents and everyone got their turn to solve.

when did that change??

sorry in advance if my penting bothers anyone else in the future.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Pent Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pent Question   Pent Question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:16 pm

There are some players who's tempers are low, as the last v2 clone we welcome everyone here as long as they play within our rules. The behaviour you describe if true would warrant some action, and I pray that tempers improve.

Back to top Go down

Pent Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: