Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My favorite joke

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My favorite joke Empty
PostSubject: My favorite joke   My favorite joke Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:37 pm

A biologist, a physicist, and a mathematician are sitting in an outdoor cafe. They watch two people go into a building across the street. Shortly thereafter, three people come out.
"Hmm," says the biologist. "It looks like they reproduced."

"Nah," says the physicist. "There was obviously error in our initial measurement."

The mathematician looks up from his coffee. "Who cares? If another person goes in, it'll be empty."
Back to top Go down

My favorite joke
Page 1 of 1