Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Switch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Switch? Empty
PostSubject: Switch?   Switch? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:25 am

So, I found one of Codys old GUIs in General > Custom GUI > Page 2 (right-click save as) and I noticed the word switch and I remember seeing this in another thread. What is this switch non-sense??
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch?   Switch? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:03 am

There is a forum post somewhere on switch.

It allows you to switch between two weapons or rings or amulets or armour or complete sets with a sigle button (F12)

Very fast for a quick costime change
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch?   Switch? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:49 pm

VERY useful for switching to a bless ss set to spell up and then switch to a non ss set to fight.
Back to top Go down

Switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch?   Switch? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Yes I did find the guide for Switch Guide

However the guide and its application seemed a bit vauge. Personally I like the concept very much, but would like to see a different key or command used to save sets 1 and 2 or 3 be different from the command used to rotate them.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

Switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch?   Switch? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:31 pm

works perfectly in my opinion... would be nice if there was a command to increase the # of sets tho. players could choose how many sets they wanted with /switch 2, /switch 3, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Switch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch?   Switch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switch?
Page 1 of 1