Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Se la vie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Se la vie Empty
PostSubject: Se la vie   Se la vie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:27 pm

I am so tired of the unbalanced nature of PVP. Its always either an AT on power spells or whoever gets first stun that wins. Tired of not being able to walk down the street without losing an active gpot or having to stand around waiting for regen and wait for someone to stop stalking the temple and other recall spots. Tired of having to get clan PKed just for a free depot and a scroll to pents.

Im also tired of spending hours collecting scrolls and gmana just to PVP or pent on a damn temp without having to go 5 ranks lower.

Temps need base 1 med and PVP stun needs to be changed to freeze because this unbalanced crap is BS. When you cant walk out of the temple without getting jumped because someone is either bored, doesnt give a hoot and be able to do anything it gets tiresome. And the fact that there has been no /clanhelp command and no one online will tell me how to de-clan has only pissed me off 10x more.

Its too much time wasted on stupid pointless mind-numbing carotunnel inducing clicks that require 0 thought or intelligence. Try getting the game in a position where it requires half an IQ point of thought into the action I am taking and less time just keeping me busy and I'll consider playing again.
Back to top Go down
Redman

Se la vie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Se la vie   Se la vie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Type in "leave clan" while standing at the clan master.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Se la vie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Se la vie   Se la vie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Also if a Templar uses a Staff they automatically get base meditate. The higher the staff the higher the meditate skill. Clan help is a good idea.
Back to top Go down

Se la vie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Se la vie   Se la vie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Thank you both. It really is a shame that this community isn't what it used to be, but does still have some of it left.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Se la vie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Se la vie   Se la vie Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:36 am

/helpclan added. Will be active next time I restart the server.

I do not recall all the clan commands or syntax so if anyone notices any changes/amendments or omissions let me know.
Back to top Go down

Se la vie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Se la vie   Se la vie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Ok maybe clans arnt the problem, Makes it just Urkuru. Frankly I am tired of his dickish attitude and his constant harassment. Leaving earl undeads outside the temple, constantly begging for people to attack, attacking me naked on the way to GK, then just now I was trying to assit someone in getting ankh ammy and he knew it.. so whats he do? Intentionally wait and 1 blast damor. The guys an ass and has been for awhile. Theres like 10 people on during a good day and 4 on a bad and if I am 25% of it and hes 25% of it that leaves a pretty big percentage of constant bullshit.

Oh yeah Im sure I could just ignore him.. if he wasnt killing the NPCs I need for quests, trying to get me killed and logging into new players just to harass me when I ignore him. Im outta here, going to go find a game that has some admin that actually pay attention to Tea and biscuits going on and dont let players get away with Tea and biscuits day after day.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Se la vie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Se la vie   Se la vie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Staff are not mind readers, if you are being harassessed then send us screnshots and we will check the logs and punish those who are found to break the rules.
Back to top Go down
ultraman

ultraman

Se la vie Empty
PostSubject: abusive gameplay   Se la vie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:57 pm

if you know the general time of the event you should follow up on it with the admin. I had a similar problem once with a player who will remain nameless. I took a screen capture of the game and forwarded it to the admin. After that the player wasn't seen for a month due to the fact that i think he was banned for that time period. These administrators will follow up on it if you give them something valid to work with.

I had EXACTLY the same problem once. I was helping a lower ranked player on the ankh ammy run. Another player had a beef with the person and camped out in the Forrest waiting for me to come and help, killing me multiple times to punish the other player for somtehing they said.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Se la vie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Se la vie   Se la vie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Every game attracts its fair share of players who do not play well with others. The biggest and most popular games out there today inevitably have the most trouble causers online. Some of these games you pay good money to play. They will usually have a large professionally trained staff team who are all payrolled and playing 8+ hours a day each- yet they STILL suffer from problems. This is because the trouble causers are your neighbours, your classmates, your teenage family members, your superiors at work, your mailman your grocery store attendant. They are everyone and anyone who has had a bad day and wants to take that out on someone else in a place where they can remain anonymous and where there are no real life consequences to stop them.

Aranock is a small game with the same problems as any other, except our staff team are all volunteers who not only give up their RL time but also their ingame time for no reward. We are keeping up with developments and bringing out new areas, quests, skills, spells etc-all forged on someone elses family time. Staff have sacraficed a lot to keep this game going and if players could 'peek behind the curtain' what they see would leave them shocked, and at times in awe of the hard work and dedication that we are blessed with.

Please remember that if anyone is having problems with another player then you do have to accept some responsibility for how you handle it, we give you the means to deal with the situation yourself if its not too serious with /ignore /iignore /notell etc and If this doesnt work you can report a player to staff who will take it from there and sort it out. Staff have a high success rate in sorting out problems once they are aware of them-but if a problem is not brought to their attention how can they be blamed for not taking action?

Dinin is right to assume we have not as of yet developed the power to read minds but dont worry-we can have LL work on it! Twisted Evil

/ESP and /MINDMELD being work on - edit by LL

Last edited by Lordlava on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New powers under development - Lordlava)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Se la vie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Se la vie   Se la vie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Se la vie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: