Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC Empty
PostSubject: Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC   Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Joes buddys really arnt very helpful. Before dieing (assuming he has time, always cries help Xname is attacking me. However, if they dont see joe being hit they dont attack. Personally if I heard someone yell my name for help and I walked in and someone was standing over their corpse with a bloody sword.. Id attack them, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Furdurk

Furdurk

PostSubject: Re: Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC   Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:26 pm

LOL they are stuped! lol!
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC   Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:31 am

They come to rescue Joe, he is their villanous friend/leader and they need him. However if Joe is already dead then they know there is no more reason to stick by him, what motive do they have to risk their own lives? They wont attack out of vengance, it doesnt pay well! They will just go off and find another leader and maybe drink a toast to a fallen comarade whilst recanting to each other the risks of their criminal way of life . The honour amongst thieves only applies if you have a pulse-they'd probably loot Joe of his gold afterwards if you didnt.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC   Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:47 am

haha

They do loot from Joe anything you leave behind that they can use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC   Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joes armor, poor excuse for a GC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: