Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make and send an ingame snapshot via PM to admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

How to make and send an ingame snapshot via PM to admin Empty
PostSubject: How to make and send an ingame snapshot via PM to admin   How to make and send an ingame snapshot via PM to admin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:11 pm

The idiots guide to sending a snapshot to Admin via a PM on the forum. Written by an anonymous staffer Twisted Evil

While in game Pressing Shift+PrtScrn will copy all of your monitors image to clipboard. (Pressing Alt+PrtScrn wil copy active Window to clipboard)

Press Alt+Tab to Minimize Aranock

Open Start -> Run and type in mspaint (Adapt for different OSes) Can also be found under Start->All Programs -> Accesories

Once Paint is open, Select edit -> paste (Or press Ctrl+ v). This should paste the Screen shot into Paint.

Select File -> Save as -> and save the image somewhere. (preferred format is Jpeg but 24 bit BMP will work fine as well

Next open up the Aranock Forum and select MP (Message Portal)

Select new

Select Find a Username

Enter in a few letters of name followed by *

Select search

Find approriate name from drop down list and press select.

This opens up PM.

Select [Host an Image] icon

Select Resize image = No from drop down

Browse for your image.

Select Open

Select Host it

Copy the middle link

Press to close window

Right click (Or Ctrl+v) in the message body the link you just copied

Press Send
Back to top Go down

How to make and send an ingame snapshot via PM to admin