Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Use of Macros or Scripts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Use of Macros or Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Use of Macros or Scripts   Use of Macros or Scripts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:44 am

The game is not designed to be used with keyboard macros (or scripts or any other form of automated or semi automated game play). Evil or Very Mad

With macros, a player could go to a relatively low area and leave their character there 24 hours a day just killing and gaining experience. With almost no in game time they can rise to any rank, just with the passage of time.

The game has not been designed for this and as such it is not permitted. Suspect Those caught will be imprisoned (or worse).

If it continues I will add traps for it and the player/character will dissolve in a puddle of ghost goo. affraid

You have been warned. Please also advise your accomplices.
Back to top Go down

Use of Macros or Scripts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: