Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking forward to a bright future

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Looking forward to a bright future Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to a bright future   Looking forward to a bright future Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:23 pm

So, one of the reasons I haven't been around (other then being banned), is that I decided to enter a program called Job Corps. I entered it about 3 months ago, and since then I have gotten my GED, (Which I scored extremely high), and January 25th I will be a certified Security Guard. The Security part is Blah, it doesn't matter, what does matter is my scores on my GED test. I scored high enough that I earned some scholarships. Seeing that I could do it urged me to further my schooling. Well, starting next fall (God willing), I will be enrolled in a college to further my education (Pre-Law). Smile Sorry, I am just so excited I decided to share~! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to a bright future   Looking forward to a bright future Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:08 pm

congrats, and i wish you well.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to a bright future   Looking forward to a bright future Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Congratulations. It is always a wonderful thing to hear that someone finds in them the fortitude to make a better life for oneself. Sometimes it just takes seeing that you have the potential that allows you to grab the reigns and take command of your future.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to a bright future   Looking forward to a bright future Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:53 am

Monarchy.

You are not banned but you are what is known in military terms sa collateral damage.

You IP and another well known former player happened to coincide.

This has now been rectified and you are welcome back.

And congratulations on gaining a goal. Having a direction helps to focus our efforts and focussed efforts normally leads to better results . A virtuous cycle. Here endeth the pontification.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to a bright future   Looking forward to a bright future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to a bright future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: