Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For oldschool players only

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddyonine

For oldschool players only Empty
PostSubject: For oldschool players only   For oldschool players only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:51 am

So Ive seen most of the ice set and fire sets this past week, was just wondering if there were ice and fire helmets created?
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: For oldschool players only   For oldschool players only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:30 pm

Last time i heard about it Danny had the fire helm, not sure where it is. I am almost possitive theres an ice helm floating around somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Oldfriend

PostSubject: Re: For oldschool players only   For oldschool players only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 pm

I know where the ice helm WAS when I quit playing a few years ago. I don't have access to that clan hall anymore though since I gave Moon and Venix my moa when I quit. So who knows if it's still there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For oldschool players only   For oldschool players only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For oldschool players only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: