Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zomg...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldfriend

Zomg... Empty
PostSubject: Zomg...   Zomg... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Come on LL, how am I suppose to sit afk in Ghosts Heaven getting easy exp while I tinker on stuff. You're killin me, brother!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Zomg... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomg...   Zomg... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 pm

You are entitled to sit almost anywhere you like, subject to a few restrictions like pents, blocking quests etc.

However, you can not sit afk in a killing area while on auto walk or using a macro to stop you getting logged off or casting spells.

The game is not designed for that style of play and if allowed then everyone could rank easily to about colonel without even playing the game.

There have been a number of players who have tried to use the auto walk or keyboard macros to gain what is seen as an unfair advantage. We know where this happens and have tests to see if it is happening. If the player fails the tests they will be kicked. If they keep doing it then they get banned.

When I saw you in one of those areas I started some of the tests, which you failed. When I tested further you passed the tests, and therefore your mortal body was permitted to continue to breathe (at least for the moment).

I do admit, however, that I did try to poison you but unfortunately your resistance appeared to be too high for my little pets. Don't worry I am feeding them on steroids and it won't be long and they will prevail and feed upon your corpse.
Back to top Go down
Oldfriend

Zomg... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomg...   Zomg... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:49 pm

lol I know, that post was meant to be a joke. Just remember to bring a bigger spider next time Razz And I wasn't using any macros or autowalk either, I was multitasking. Pull a big group of ghosts/skeles, then rotate my chair to my server, tinker on some code, once the monsters are dead, start the code recompiling and loot the graves. I could care less about the exp, my guy is more than capable of killing the GK. I was farming xmas balls. Those guys drop about 1 every 3 graves lol. I never left my computer chair or my keyboard either. You just happened to come across me when my ADD kicked in and I got sucked into the code. Which you being a coder, know how easily that can happen. You couldn't have been with my chara for more than maybe 2 mins before I turned back to the monitor and saw you. I was more like FAFTM, Facing Away From The Monitor :p
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Zomg... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomg...   Zomg... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:09 am

Note to self: Attach special monitor to Oldie's characters.

Quote :
If "Away from Monitor" > 2 minutes then
ZAP
end if
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zomg... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zomg...   Zomg... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zomg...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum