Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots Empty
PostSubject: Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots   Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Pent monsters have been super strong as of late, I was advised that there was a bug by the players, proceeding to my normal spot after dumping over 400k exp into spells on Magicka, and upgrading from leather armor to steel I was saved due to incredible strength of the grolms, and it wasn't even gmoon

if someone can post a screenshot of multiple id'd monsters with the gpots in use that would be helpful evidence, because the thing is, no pots in graves

Also if there is no glitch then how the hell did they get so dam strong all of a sudden?

By normal rank I mean the same rank I was penting on own spells before the crash incident, i'm struggling on n rpot in the same spot FFS
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots   Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Don't know if its been fixed already, haven't played yet today, just thought id shed some light
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots   Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:02 am

I am not aware of any bug but ....

I do recall that there is a /grolm command and a /gargoyle command that will create these monsters in the pents, with pots too if I recall, that the imp/god automatically usurps and controls.
That part works fine.
However if they then exit the monster, it remains live and active and very angry in the pents, and possibly still with the potions.

This is not a bug but a deliberate design.
However, the imps/gods who did it did not realise the implications on the poor unsuspecting pented or often only realised their peril when they ended up in the temple in a very naked state.

I do not know if this is the case here, just reciting history that I had dug up on a previous occassion.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots   Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:17 pm

What seems to be happening is that they seem to be spawning with the pots on all ranks on solve
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots   Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:40 pm

If any staffer is online at the time, get them to give a location(coords) or alternatively if we are on together you can show me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots   Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pent monsters ± unlimited gpots
Page 1 of 1