Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja Race

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drwho

Drwho

Ninja Race Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Race   Ninja Race Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:27 am

i have wondered allot when the new ninja race was coming out and it has been awhile since i was told about it.So i was wondering if they stopped working on it or they're still working on it now Question
Back to top Go down
Ketchup

Ketchup

Ninja Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Race   Ninja Race Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm

i was wondering that myself... i heard it was supposed to be some sort of monk race with h2h/karate skills or something like that Razz
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Ninja Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Race   Ninja Race Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Last I heard it was still in development. I am not sure when it will be ready for release but I hope it is soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Race   Ninja Race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Race
Page 1 of 1