Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the love of pents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

For the love of pents Empty
PostSubject: For the love of pents   For the love of pents Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Someone with artistic skills, please create me some custom pent files I can drop in my graphics folder so that they stand out. I cant see the dang things in garg or ice pents half the time and its a strain when I do. *Gets on hands and knees and begs*
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: For the love of pents   For the love of pents Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:50 pm

I don't have the patiernce to do this but someone already did. (Cody)

I will search and get them posted unless someone beats me to the punch.
Back to top Go down
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: For the love of pents   For the love of pents Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Are Acid coloured pents good enough for you? Wink I have only done normal gargs so far though.

You can get it from Here, Download link is top right

For the love of pents 118fwxt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the love of pents   For the love of pents Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Ah ty ty. I thought all the old Cody mods were dead!
Back to top Go down
Intrepid

PostSubject: Re: For the love of pents   For the love of pents Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 pm

nunnbt473 wrote:
Ah ty ty. I thought all the old Cody mods were dead!

They arent Cody's, I did this real quick in about 15 minutes.. I kinda like it myself :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the love of pents   For the love of pents Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Me love you long time Intrep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the love of pents   For the love of pents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the love of pents
Page 1 of 1