Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ratty - The Inv Spammer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Ratty - The Inv Spammer  Empty
PostSubject: Ratty - The Inv Spammer    Ratty - The Inv Spammer  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:21 am

something pretty bad happening at the moment, quite annoying actually

player called Ratty is just giving random useless junk to anyone he comes accross

logged in with an alt, went afk for like 10 seconds and ended up with all these flowers, a staff, a black potion..

he is getting very annoying, i have seen him just wandering around, seemingly spamming everyone with flowers, causing a player to leave at one point

not sure if this is the right category but anyway
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Ratty - The Inv Spammer    Ratty - The Inv Spammer  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:25 am

hes just made a new alt: Saturdaygrapes
Back to top Go down
Ratheart

PostSubject: Re: Ratty - The Inv Spammer    Ratty - The Inv Spammer  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 am

So he was giving you FLOWERS he hand picked and your mad at him?

Poor fella

Also, You sir are a liar!
There was no black potion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratheart.net
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Ratty - The Inv Spammer    Ratty - The Inv Spammer  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:48 am

it was more than flowers, he gave a heap of useless junk

but anyways maybe i took this too heavily..
Back to top Go down
Solent

PostSubject: Re: Ratty - The Inv Spammer    Ratty - The Inv Spammer  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Frosty wrote:
...but anyways maybe i took this too heavily..

I think so...an opinion from another player, if you honestly tell him to stop and he doesn't. Then I would say something but I believe it is all in good fun.

*ponders* I wonder if I should log in as a PVT and just donate all the tra.. i mean flowers and stuff I'd get. Beats picking them yourself lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratty - The Inv Spammer    Ratty - The Inv Spammer  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratty - The Inv Spammer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: