Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AT help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sartan

AT help Empty
PostSubject: AT help   AT help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Hey guys. Just arched my templar (finally) and need some help, cause im a total newb to this. Any tips or help is appreciated, especially if you know some other good stuff that I dont ask about, please share. First of all, what should I train warcry to? and what other 2 skills should I learn and what to train them up to? Second, how much HP and END should I have? Also, how do I get to prospect peak to learn a profession? And, what other areas/places/quest should I be doing? Basically, I just need a good guide on how to build an AT and some info on the new areas, lol. A note, I have all my spells and stats maxed (I think) and have 2.85mill exp to use. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Im off this weekend, so wont be on till Monday. Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Redman

AT help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AT help   AT help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Are you going for a PVE or PVP build?
Back to top Go down
Sartan

AT help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AT help   AT help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Just monsters for now ;-0
Back to top Go down
Redman

AT help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AT help   AT help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 pm

IMO, put experience into the skills that are going to help you pent higher and/or faster. You will want to kill faster so maxing weapon and strength will be a high priority.

For arch skills, most ATs choose SH2 and harden as their arch skills. However, you have dual wield if you choose to go that route.

Raise SH and SH2 (if chosen) until they are hitting the monsters at your current pent level to help speed up your killing. Agility, brav and res next to get into icies.

Some of the more experienced AT players might be able to correct me or make additions to this strategy.
Back to top Go down
Solent

AT help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AT help   AT help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Max Resist and Axe, then you can pent ices and up. To really kill monsters faster, SH2 is a requirement.

Maxing str from 90 to 120 costs 5.2million. Don't do it until you are a higher rank.

And yeah, i'd start raising HP/End/Mana, eventually they'll be maxed.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

AT help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AT help   AT help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:31 am

To get into Prospect Peak you need to find the Outpost which is through the Smuggler's Swamp, NW of the Strange Forrest.

You need to find 3 keys, and you need to have all three before you open the door.
Talk to the NPCs there and they give you hinds where to find the keys. Two of the 3 quests require you to wander far to other parts of the map.

As an arch the quests should not be too difficult but I suggest you carry alot of mana pots.

When you eventually reach the flower garden, there are 3 new quest skills. You can only get to two of them on this trip and would need to come back later for the 3rd.

Staff skill would be the most useful for you. Carrying a staff will allow you to regen mana automatically. Nice for an AT.
Back to top Go down
Sartan

AT help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AT help   AT help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:50 am

Thanks all. Is dual wield for 1h or 2h axe? I think I might like that... Could anyone help me when your on and have time to do some of this and get new skills? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Subzero

AT help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AT help   AT help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Oh snap, dual wield a 1h axe with a sword. Raise sword and axe and get vicious AND poison crits!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

AT help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AT help   AT help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 am

There are no decent 1h axes available in the game.

DW really is only effective with sword and I would not recommend that as a path unless you want to try it to be different.

The most popular choices are SH2 (for faster killing) and Harden (for greater protection).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AT help Empty
PostSubject: Re: AT help   AT help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AT help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: