Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

what hapened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultraman

PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:41 pm

While I know little of the past actions of subzero/scorpion whoever, It goes unsaid that they have had previous run ins with the admin in regards to hacking and generally underhanded behavior. That being said, I think it wise for them to go since it appears that he/they learned nothing from the last time. I like to play here with both of my boys and I try my best to instill a good natured game play attitude. What Ive seen in the past few months from certain players amounts to grief-play. I've seen people harangued by other players to the point of quitting (see the forums for the posts) as well as foulmouthed arguments with staffers over game-play.

I think a strong message has to be given to the aranock community that this will not be tolerated and will stop now. I'm sure everyone can point out a time where they were assisted by a player, but that doesn't make up for bad behavior of this type. It's my hope that this will be a turning point in the game. Ive seen my share of poor behavior and kept my mouth shut because I felt it wasn't that big of a deal, but from here on out, I will not hesitate to bring matters to the admin in order to root out those who get enjoyment out of bothering others.

Back to top Go down
Yatana

PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Well wind cant blame someone for stating the obvious
Back to top Go down
ultraman

PostSubject: by thw way   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:03 pm

what about the contents of LOL? would it be possible to at least be granted enough plat to re-carpet the hall? we had over 7000 in our account before being hacked, not to mention MANY godly items as well as potions, scrolls, and weapons/shields.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:52 pm

ultraman wrote:
While I know little of the past actions of subzero/scorpion whoever, It goes unsaid that they have had previous run ins with the admin in regards to hacking and generally underhanded behavior. That being said, I think it wise for them to go since it appears that he/they learned nothing from the last time. I like to play here with both of my boys and I try my best to instill a good natured game play attitude. What Ive seen in the past few months from certain players amounts to grief-play. I've seen people harangued by other players to the point of quitting (see the forums for the posts) as well as foulmouthed arguments with staffers over game-play.

I think a strong message has to be given to the aranock community that this will not be tolerated and will stop now. I'm sure everyone can point out a time where they were assisted by a player, but that doesn't make up for bad behavior of this type. It's my hope that this will be a turning point in the game. Ive seen my share of poor behavior and kept my mouth shut because I felt it wasn't that big of a deal, but from here on out, I will not hesitate to bring matters to the admin in order to root out those who get enjoyment out of bothering others.

Scorpion and Subzero caused so much grief in the past that the decision to shut down this server permamently was seriously considered at one point.
Back to top Go down
ultraman

PostSubject: cya   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 pm

well goodbye to them and any others who make a habit of being troublemakers. I know that everyone has their moments where they may do something regrettable, possibly annoying and/or wronging another player or breaking a rule (myself included), but i say those who do it regularly: give them the boot!
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:58 pm

I second that....i support a 3 strike and your out policy.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to Wind & Subzero. this is the funniest post I've seen in ages.

Wind wrote:
And to everyone,
heres what happened to my clan.

LL asked for clan membership other than Noobs on Testdummy(a pvt alt) so he can test out heal restriction in clan fights.
Scorpion volunteered, I also did.
I got to clanmaster first, and killed Scorpion.
LL joined my clan.
Minutes/hours later Tests(a pvt alt) entered the game,
telling me he needed another invite.
That it seemed like clan rank affect the heal test aswell.
I let him in and gave him access.
But that was Scorpion.
18 days later,
he used up all our plat before rent day and LOL collasped.

My sympathies go out to Ultraman, his boys, Sensi, Intrepid, & any other decent player in the LOL Association.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:51 am

I think this topic has run it's course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what hapened?   

Back to top Go down

what hapened?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum