Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Irregular Exit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elffin

PostSubject: Irregular Exit   Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:20 am

Been getting Irregular Exit disconnects all day, with a message that says Error Code 183.

Just for info, only takes 20 seconds to log back in

Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Irregular Exit   Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:04 am

I think 183 relates to Templars who are not ranking fast enough. No pressure though.

Actually the most likely cause is losing IP connection. Where the interruption occurs will be indicated by whether others are having problems as well. If everyone gets booted then it could be close to the server site.

The last few issues do not appear to have been on the server itself.
Back to top Go down
rhorun

PostSubject: Re: Irregular Exit   Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:18 am

lol you can rule out the temp not ranking quick enough as my merc has been getting the same

although has to be said it seems to have stopped last few days
Back to top Go down
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Irregular Exit   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 pm

rhorun wrote:
lol you can rule out the temp not ranking quick enough as my merc has been getting the same

although has to be said it seems to have stopped last few days

maybe, but in that case why would it also be kicking a hara whos working his butt off? i was getting this all night, roughly every 10 mins, but nothing wrong with my ISP OR connection :/

-Magicka

whatever it is its very annoying but at the same time i noticed at least one other in particular gets kicked who is using a different ISP to me at the same time as me, while the rest of the players are unaffected, with that in mind i am confused :/

Bad Luck parhaps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irregular Exit   

Back to top Go down

Irregular Exit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: