Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan scrolls

Go down 
+2
Frosty
rhorun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rhorun

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:45 am

I bought an Ice pent scroll hit the teleport to go to the temple and it vanished thinking I was going mad I tried again same result surely they should not vanish I was going to hand in ice Egg first then go Penting?
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:57 am

I believe thats a design mechanic to prevent transfers to alts (non clannies), if thats the case then the scrolls should be soul-bound like quest items, LL?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 am

Portals remove quest items and teleport scrolls.

This is a deliberate design to stop people taking lab items out of labs or using teleports to to remove lab items from labs.
Back to top Go down
rhorun

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:57 am

shame it cant be set/flagged for Lag portal only etc ;o)

how about adding a warning as I am sure I wont be the last player to get caught out by this?
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 am

Yer it caught me out the other day... very annoying lol
altho i wont do it agen but as rho said im sure some one will do it again scratch
Back to top Go down
Redman

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Seems like most people learn this lesson the hard way. I did too. Razz

Doesn't take many times to learn it though, and I agree with what the scroll deletion is trying to accomplish. IMO, keep them as is or even put an "is using player in a clan?" check on the scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:25 am

Clan scrolls are restricted to clannies only
Back to top Go down
Redman

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:42 am

Sweet. Thanks LL.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Lordlava wrote:
Portals remove quest items and teleport scrolls.

This is a deliberate design to stop people taking lab items out of labs or using teleports to to remove lab items from labs.

side effects include not being able to use mine supports in new mine as portals eat these too. maybe a vendor is needed in PP? Guessin mine supports are not meant to go in lab 12. I feel like portals eat other items I have forgotten too.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:12 am

Wow - I did not know that portals like wooden beams.

I live and learn.

Ask and you shall recieve (somethimes).
Requested addition implemented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls   Clan scrolls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan scrolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-