Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!


....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....
 
HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pocket Guide for Experienced Aranockians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seppy



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Pocket Guide for Experienced Aranockians   Thu May 10, 2012 12:22 am

Hey folks, i got a ripper of an idea thats going to be very handy for any experienced player!

There are 14 main sections to this guide (so far) and are as follows;

Gpot Locations
Rpot Locations
G-Mana Locations
G-Replenish Locations
Ishtar Scroll Locations
Armor Chest Locations
Skua Scroll Locations
Lab 10/11/12
New Quests (PP, LV, Smugglers, Emerald Cave etc)
Soulstone Information
Seyan Shrines
Prospect Peak Information
Rank Guide
Pent Solve Amounts by Location

I have completed over half of this, as to what I can recall from Aranock personally. In order to complete this and post it on the forum I am going to need your help!
This is what you can do to help me, help the community: (text only - no maps needed)

- List all known gpot, rpot, gmana, g-replenish locations you know (dont be greedy Razz!)
- List all known armor chests and type of armor found in these chests (tit, cry, emmy etc)
- List all known ish/skua scroll locations
- Help me with PP info, tad unsure here (making wands/shields etc)
- List Pent zones with max exp unsolved and solved (etc, First luit pents solved 15808, unsolved 9980, top 5 pents)
- SS's found in each location

I've covered all other bases but want to make sure this guide is credible and detailed.
I know 90% of the information that i want on this guide, just need you to help fill in the other 10%.
If you have any other ideas for topics in the guide pitch them and ill add them too!
Just imagine whipping this baby out when you forget certain things/dont know certain things...

In order for this to work out, i need your help! Any information is good information!

Thanks heaps,
Seppy Smile
Back to top Go down
Martyr



Posts : 372
Join date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Guide for Experienced Aranockians   Fri May 18, 2012 10:38 am

Top UW Baron pents are 41,931 with 71,126 exp on solve.

Gpot locations I can remember off the top of my head are:
Lancelot Village - White House
Lancelot Cave
Mine 3
Mountains x2
Garg Nest x2?
Holding Cells and Prison x3?
Witches Tower


Back to top Go down
Bonney

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2012-03-14
Age : 32
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Guide for Experienced Aranockians   Fri May 18, 2012 12:08 pm

ice garg nest 3 if u want barons..
Back to top Go down
Martyr



Posts : 372
Join date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Guide for Experienced Aranockians   Fri May 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Rpot Locations:
Redback's Lair x2
Holding Cell
White Guardian (Lancelot Village) has 2 in inventory when you kill him on stun (or 1 if he uses 1 in the fight)

In terms of pent SS:
Mixed/Ltgen Icies are level 11
Fdmars are Level 11 or 12
Barons are level 13
Earls are level 14?
UW Fdmar Golems are level 12
UW Barons are level 13 or 14

G-rep pot chests in Prison
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pocket Guide for Experienced Aranockians   Mon May 21, 2012 1:43 am

Ish scrolls

Inn 100g key
Kawi? Clan house (Ghosts) lower floor in the far NE corner behind a fake wall
SE corner of RD behind the spikes (If youre not sure where is safe to walk, use a companion.. or GA)
Harvest Extension Below the spiders in PP

Chests
Mine 3 Treasury Room. (Cry/Tit)?
Mine 1, Gold Ring (nugget) x2
Strange Forest Circle x2 (junk/bronze/steel)
Mad Hermit (armor?)
Swim Quest (Emme?)
Lizzy Temple (Tit?)
Robbers House (Bronze/Steel?)
Robbers Treasury (?) x2

SS
Lvl 8 Lt Cols
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pocket Guide for Experienced Aranockians   

Back to top Go down
 
Pocket Guide for Experienced Aranockians
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: