Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden Cave - Vivian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Forbidden Cave - Vivian Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Cave - Vivian   Forbidden Cave - Vivian Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:20 am

At one point attacking her seemed like a good idea.

i was not happy to find a peacy as my reward..
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave - Vivian   Forbidden Cave - Vivian Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:14 am

LOL

I don't recall what Vivian actually does in there but if you attack an attractive young lass with a name like Vivian don't you deserve what you get?

What does she do anyway?
Back to top Go down
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave - Vivian   Forbidden Cave - Vivian Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:24 am

Fixed now so that Vivian is in a no-attack room and can't be lead out.

Vivian is the quest NPC for the Forbidden Cave spider quest. The one where you have to create an antidote in a jar.

The reward is given by Vivian if I remember correctly. You give the completed potion to her and the reward is currently a GKing eye.

All quest NPCs are normally in no-attack rooms now so new players can't attack them by mistake, but I'm sure there are still a few around that were missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave - Vivian   Forbidden Cave - Vivian Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:45 pm

LOL yes I actually got a Gking eye from her to begin with.. who knew I would get it right the first time. I almost went back to try different random combos of potions.

Yeah I was the one who found out the underwater quest wasnt no attack either LOL. I seem to have a knack for this. I mean my xbox live account tag does read "Shoot first..". Maybe I should have been a jarhead.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave - Vivian   Forbidden Cave - Vivian Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:28 pm

This, folks, is a prime example of a TEAM player.

Way to step up and take one TWO for the team!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave - Vivian   Forbidden Cave - Vivian Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:42 pm

See everyone thinks "Diehard" just means its hard to kill me. No it just means Im willing to experience the death slowly, and painfully .. and over and over ^_^.

As I get bigger and randomly stab various NPCs im sure youll see me back here ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Cave - Vivian   Forbidden Cave - Vivian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Cave - Vivian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: