Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it down?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Say it aint so.. Sad
Back to top Go down
fdmjaykan

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:38 pm

I think so and i just wasted d pot and it good moon to
Back to top Go down

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Yeah I was on gpot and almost to mixed for my door Sad
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Sorry im about to restart it, lucky i came in and checked!!
Back to top Go down

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:00 pm

You rock Ody... shame though. I just opened the old V2 and was looking through the code hehe.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:04 pm

You may benefit from looking at the code a little longer, it seems as if it may have gone down from the server end!! if that's the case I cant restart it tonight :/
Back to top Go down

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Good to know because its going to take me a lot longer to make the slightest bit of heads or tails out of it all.
Back to top Go down
fdmjaykan

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:05 pm

waves good bye to his d pot oh well
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Yup its well and truly dead as a doornail. It seems we'll get the night off until it can be fixed tomorrow. I hope no one has withdrawal symptoms Smile

Back to top Go down
Redman

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Awwwwww Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:18 am

Um .... Who restarted it?

It looks like it is running to me.

I take one night off on a mine site and you bust the game.

Sigh!
Back to top Go down

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:06 am

No idea, it wasnt down long. I tried again about 2 hours later and it was up. Can probably fix the website banner now? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Hehehe fdm busted it he was the admin on at the time!! Twisted Evil

On a serious note I did not restart it, i couldnt even access the server im pretty sure it went down server side completely and then they must have restarted it at some point the next morning.
Back to top Go down
fdmjaykan

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:02 am

Shocked Now how did I know that was coming that i be the one who got blame cheers bounce affraid lol! [u][b]
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:08 am

There are only 3 of use who can restart the game itself if it or the server crashes.
It may have been a web issue at or near the server. I could tell by looking at the logs to see if it crashed if I had the energy to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it down?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: