Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lab 9 book people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lab 9 book people Empty
PostSubject: Lab 9 book people   Lab 9 book people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:04 am

Any chance we can either get them no attack or make it a normal fight without peacy support?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Lab 9 book people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 9 book people   Lab 9 book people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:19 am

Your wish is my command (this time).

Even though I suspect that you should know by lab 9 not to attack the quest givers, I have made life easier for you.

By the way - it is not actually a bug but a way the designer built it.
Back to top Go down

Lab 9 book people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 9 book people   Lab 9 book people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:06 am

Yeah I figured it was design. Just seems a little one sided to have instant death due to misclick (of course aside from death tiles -evil grin-)

Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Lab 9 book people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 9 book people   Lab 9 book people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:19 am

Robin and his hooded friends are the ones that used to kill me while collecting rpots.
I have lost count but I would guess it was many dozens of times he claimed my soul for a simple mistake.

But still I kept coming back for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Redman

Lab 9 book people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 9 book people   Lab 9 book people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:32 am

Obviously SOMEONE didn't read the book...

Razz
Back to top Go down

Lab 9 book people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 9 book people   Lab 9 book people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:05 pm

I had another game.. Kingdom of Drakkar. I liked to hunt dragons, rendeer but dragons in the game were eaters. Eaters stripped your gear to their lair, sometimes destroyed it. Took perm HP (which is much harder to get) and at least 1 level in every skill (again, much harder to get). I tried killing that dragon probably 200 times before I learned. What did I learn? Question To stay away from the dang dragon until I was huge? Suspect No. Evil or Very Mad How to kill him at half the size everyone else did. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lab 9 book people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab 9 book people   Lab 9 book people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lab 9 book people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: