Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympic Funny from Year 4 today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Olympic Funny from Year 4 today Empty
PostSubject: Olympic Funny from Year 4 today   Olympic Funny from Year 4 today Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:42 am

This email may be missplaced as technically it is not a joke but it is funny.
I have not published the names as it really did happen this week.

We were talking in class about the Olympics and someone brought up the Ancient Olympics.

I asked them what they knew (not much!).

I then proceeded to tell them very dramatically, that the athletes didn't have fancy outfits like now, the athletes competed in the ..... "nude"!

Some puzzled faces .... "naked!"

OoooHHH, much horror and mirth.

Then one of my cherubs puts up their hand and says,

"But that would be alright because they would just make those bits fuzzy on the TV"

Most of the class agreed that would make it all fine!!!!!!

It was sad to tell them there was no TV in Ancient Greece.

Have a great weekend,

(Name with held) xx
Back to top Go down

Olympic Funny from Year 4 today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic Funny from Year 4 today   Olympic Funny from Year 4 today Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:30 pm

LMFAO. Ah the world gets smarter every day... and thank zeus for that.
Back to top Go down

Olympic Funny from Year 4 today
Page 1 of 1