Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For anyone interested

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

For anyone interested Empty
PostSubject: For anyone interested   For anyone interested Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 am

I make a few DJ mixes and if you've got some spare time it'd be nice if you could check these out (House/electro)

http://www.mixcloud.com/andrew-swanny-walker/

Cheers people
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested   For anyone interested Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Nice tunes Smile
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested   For anyone interested Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested   For anyone interested Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:01 pm

I like them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested   For anyone interested Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Brand new deep house mix, if anyone fancied a listen http://www.mixcloud.com/andrew-swanny-walker/deep-house-mix-1-hr-signetto-boon/
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested   For anyone interested Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:51 pm

some awesome tunes on here Mr.Andy Razz
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested   For anyone interested Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:45 pm

you uploaded it Very Happy Nice work! I didnt listen to all of it but i liked what i heard
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested   For anyone interested Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 pm

3hrs to record, then upload then timestamp.
That's without the prep of 2ish hrs working out which songs to put in which order n good times for mixing zapped me of energy today hahaha
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested   For anyone interested Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Nice! Sounds like a lot of work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested   For anyone interested Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For anyone interested
Page 1 of 1