Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multi logging and game abuse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Multi logging and game abuse Empty
PostSubject: Multi logging and game abuse   Multi logging and game abuse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:18 am

Multi logging to do transfer between characters in town is legal.

Multi logging to spells alts or to play alts is not legal.

Multi logging to create many characters to sit in the pents and disrupt all other players penting is a game abuse.

Kane banned for 24 hours till 5pm GMT +8 on Wednesday 16 December.

This will be extended by 24 hours each time he is caught logging in during that period.

Thrice warned as his account has been shared by Kane. It appears he was logged on at the time from a different IP.

Please be warned. If you share alts or moas files or IP addresses then you will be caught up in the punishments of people who misbehave. Sharing alts in NOT recommended.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Multi logging and game abuse   Multi logging and game abuse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:36 am

Extended to 48 hours till 5pm GMT +8 Thursday 17 December.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Multi logging and game abuse   Multi logging and game abuse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:19 am

Times up - ban lifted
Back to top Go down
inappropriate

PostSubject: Re: Multi logging and game abuse   Multi logging and game abuse Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 am

ehh, what if i go to my friends house and login there to show him the game then i remove my char from his comp? it shouldn't be illegal to do that because its not someone else, should make a way to identify someone like who they know or whatever or what they did yesterday lol, usually i would go to friends house and install it for them and stuff for showing them the game, please consitor this Smile

Inappropriate
Anappropriate
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Multi logging and game abuse   Multi logging and game abuse Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:08 am

No doing that is not illegal.

Both of you playing at the same time from the same address is not illegal either as you are two different people.

Just a word of caution though
Your characters will be linked for a period of time and we can not tell who is who. If he misbahaves and get banned then you will automatically get banned as well because we can not tell the difference.
Some dilligent staff will notice you are playing at the same time with the same IP. They should ask you for an explanation before kicking you (unless you have a known history of abuse). You just need to explain it. There are a few well known family groups that play and share the same IP addresses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi logging and game abuse   Multi logging and game abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multi logging and game abuse
Page 1 of 1