Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riots in the Street and Rabble Rouser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Riots in the Street and Rabble Rouser Empty
PostSubject: Riots in the Street and Rabble Rouser   Riots in the Street and Rabble Rouser Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:16 am

There were protests in the streets and riots over the new and vastly improved changes to the Stun Laws.

Rabble Rouser stirred up the local populus to riot aginst the rulers of the city, but in reality was manipulating their weak minds into a mutinous uprising as a cover for his own invasion.
The ghosts and hounds struck from the port, clan gardens and graveyard - several times over whelming the defending (former) rioters.

They fought bravely but the city was over run several times and innocent lives were lost before the valiant defenders managed to eventually take control again.

They learnt the hard way that the benevolent dictatorship is there for their own good and to protect them from evil forces. When they follow mindless riots and protests, then disaster always follows.
Back to top Go down

Riots in the Street and Rabble Rouser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Live Quests-
Jump to: