Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

purple one's dagger for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ultraman

ultraman

purple one's dagger for sale Empty
PostSubject: purple one's dagger for sale   purple one's dagger for sale Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm

i came across a purple one's dagger today. it has +40 res and +40 armor when activated.

I'm looking for platinum in trade. Any bids?
Back to top Go down
Redman

purple one's dagger for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: purple one's dagger for sale   purple one's dagger for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 am

Disclaimer: Once activated, the weapon will stay activated until it vanishes (I forget how long it lasts). Thus, don't activate it if you want to keep it.

But if you want the stats for a hardcore purple fight, activate away and pound your opponents face in! cheers
Back to top Go down

purple one's dagger for sale
Page 1 of 1