Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crystal gorn dagger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultraman

ultraman

crystal gorn dagger Empty
PostSubject: crystal gorn dagger   crystal gorn dagger Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:52 am

for sale: 1 crystal dagger of the Gorn.

it has +75 armor and +75 resistance when activated. I'm looking for plat in return for it. I can be reached in the game or folks can respond here with offers.

Back to top Go down

crystal gorn dagger
Page 1 of 1