Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necropolis Bug?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaigarman

Necropolis Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Necropolis Bug?   Necropolis Bug? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:39 pm

So I entered the first portal to Necropolis, nekked and ready to give it a try. I clicked on the portal with my FdM Warrior, and it told me, "Only 1 Seyan Du can use this portal at a time."

A bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Necropolis Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necropolis Bug?   Necropolis Bug? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 am

That does not sound entirely like it should be.

There are some race specific portals being introduced and trialed.

If you are on and can show any other staffer the location they can give me the coords to have a look.

It may be I have just set the parameters incorrectly.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Andy

Necropolis Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necropolis Bug?   Necropolis Bug? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 pm

I tried replacing portal but nothing changed (must be code) 6,190
"Only one Seyan'Du(s) can use this portal at a time"
Suggests to e the portal doesnt reset if someone dies/recalls out of area?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Necropolis Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necropolis Bug?   Necropolis Bug? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 am

Portal fixed.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Looks like I made an enhancement to the portal technology and did not go back to this portal and fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Necropolis Bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necropolis Bug?   Necropolis Bug? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necropolis Bug?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: