Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arch-Templar Shield max 60?

Go down 
+4
Seyanmaster
Jaigarman
tommytom
RavingTyrant
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RavingTyrant

Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Empty
PostSubject: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:18 pm

I notice i need 90 shield to get royal shield, and it seems no class except seyan du get 90 which is required minimum for shield.. I don't think this is intended. My DW AT wants the flexibility of switching to shield, but why bother if i cant use the best one? Could you guys see your way to fix this? Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
tommytom

tommytom

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 pm

I think a temp with the top Shield and Harden would have too much AV as seyans dont have harden it kinder balances it out but thay do have MS so...
Back to top Go down
Jaigarman

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:40 pm

tommytom wrote:
I think a temp with the top Shield and Harden would have too much AV as seyans dont have harden it kinder balances it out but thay do have MS so...

Theres a Shield that requires 120 Agl/Str and 90 shield.

Why create an item no one can use?
Back to top Go down
RavingTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:46 pm

And seyan has huge WV and its only 22 more av at cost of 32 wv from a DW tit sword, seems fair? no?
Back to top Go down
RavingTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Also you lose out on 6 sword as templar because braveness maxes at 90 after arch. so axe/th and such benefit from stats that max at 120
Back to top Go down
Seyanmaster

Seyanmaster

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 pm

well, DW got to AT's, and gives emkinda weak poison, still they have harden, which is perma AV when used, MS drops fast if u get hard hits, seyans cant use a shield, it wil just nerf them more... so its pointless to raise, so AT's might aswell get 90shield, and seyans could get 105 str/agi;) hah
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:04 am

The Royal Shield requires 120/120/90 str/agi/shield.

When you get to Royal Rank then you can use a Royal Shield.

It appears that until we introduce the Royal Ranks into the game, only NPC Royals will be able to wear them.
Back to top Go down
Swainhi

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Royal ranks??? As in higher ranks than warlord? I been playing this game 11 years and i've never go to warlord yet now i gotta go further??? Whew. Whats higher than Warlord? King, Emporer... oooh are females gonna be Queens and Empresses? if so, i want my male chars to be Queens also (when they attain the rank of course)
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:15 am

is there only gonna be one king/queen (or one of each) and a few princes/princesses or is there gonna be no limit to how many royals we have running around? And I doubt they will be exp based ranks past warlord, they must be based off a different system.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 am

I would like to officially nominate Dinin for Aranock Queen. queen
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:03 pm

aww stop it *waves my hand femininely* you'll embarrass me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar Shield max 60?   Arch-Templar Shield max 60? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arch-Templar Shield max 60?
Page 1 of 1