Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SH2 on Undead Companion not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaigarman

SH2 on Undead Companion not working Empty
PostSubject: SH2 on Undead Companion not working   SH2 on Undead Companion not working Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:51 pm

I've noticed its not working, and no, its not a matter of mod.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: SH2 on Undead Companion not working   SH2 on Undead Companion not working Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:17 am

hm ....

You can turn on/off SH2 skill.

I wonder if it defaults to off.

And if I default it to on for NPCs then they will hit each other.

That is a dilemna that requires a bit of thoughtful contemplation.
Back to top Go down
Jaigarman

PostSubject: Re: SH2 on Undead Companion not working   SH2 on Undead Companion not working Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:42 pm

But he also has Poison; Is the poison logic different from SH2 as far as targets are concerned?

Its a dilemma for me, because if I'd known that SH2 on the UD requires me to get SH2, I wouldn't have gotten Harden.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: SH2 on Undead Companion not working   SH2 on Undead Companion not working Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:20 am

There is a relationship between Poison, DW and SH2.

If you have the Poison skill then DW will not give Poison crit hits.

DW Poison will only crit hit Poison the target unless SH2 is turned on - in which case it will mass poison.

A companion can not turn on/off SH2 and so can not benefit from either DW crits or the SH2 skill.

A remedy to this problem is in progress.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: SH2 on Undead Companion not working   SH2 on Undead Companion not working Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 am

Try command /surrcomp and see if you notice an improvement.

It can be hard to detect while your undead companion is also poisoning at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SH2 on Undead Companion not working   SH2 on Undead Companion not working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SH2 on Undead Companion not working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: