Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arch-Templar vs Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane

Arch-Templar vs Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Arch-Templar vs Warrior   Arch-Templar vs Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:46 pm

If I already have a maxed out Arch temp. What can a warrior offer that my temp can't?

Starting from when they first arch to late game these is what I think so far but feel free to correct me.

Armor
Templar has higher AV always. We start off in titanium while warriors are in emerald. Sure warriors have better protection spells but by the time they catch up in titanium Arch templars have harden, and harden kicks astronaut.

Weapon Value.
Arch temps start out with 80 base and can get 103 on their own spells. Or 88/111 if they are using axe. Warriors have better EW spell but they start out with titanium sword and it'll take a while for them to catch up with dual wield and barb sword. Early it seems warriors will kill slow but I'm guessing near the end warriors kill faster?

Weapon skill.
I'm guessing warriors will always fall behind here since skill raises are more expensive?

The only thing I see that a warrior would offer over a temp is mana regen. But if I won't be cursing and stunning as a warrior, then staff of noble is enough mana regen to null that? And we get warcry which stuns everyone.

I don't see anything a warrior can offer over a temp. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar vs Warrior   Arch-Templar vs Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Stealth? Ability to solo prison without using scrolls or making the sorc's really mad at them?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar vs Warrior   Arch-Templar vs Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:19 am

Poison from DW?

Mind you my highest ever Warrior is a Lt Col so I can not claim to be an expert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arch-Templar vs Warrior   Arch-Templar vs Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arch-Templar vs Warrior
Page 1 of 1