Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinin

Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest Empty
PostSubject: Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest   Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest LQ30sept20122_zps57022f82Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest LQ30sept20123_zpse1da1a54Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest LQ30sept20124_zpse17a81bdOrder of the Purple Thistle Live Quest LQ30sept20125_zpsde2ce37bOrder of the Purple Thistle Live Quest LQ30sept20126_zpsad6a318aOrder of the Purple Thistle Live Quest LQ30sept20127_zpsd4d25caaOrder of the Purple Thistle Live Quest LQ30sept20128_zps01c751f7
Back to top Go down
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest   Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 pm

That Necromancer was so tough that it took the combined efforts of Aranocks greatest Arch-Harakim AND Arch-Templar to turn him into a urinal.

Seeing that there's no screenshot of the Necromancer fight. I decided to post a video simulation of what happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK4Saou55Ck
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest   Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Rofl!!! Love the video Very Happy The fight was fun to watch but next time I'll give the necromancer a gpot Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest   Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order of the Purple Thistle Live Quest
Page 1 of 1