Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Johnny Farts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

Little Johnny Farts Empty
PostSubject: Little Johnny Farts   Little Johnny Farts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Little Johnny farts in the classroom and his teacher gets really upset and throws him out. He goes and sits outside the class and can't stop laughing.

The principal walks by and sees him sitting outside laughing. He says, "Little Johnny what are you doing sitting here laughing?"

Little Johnny says, "I farted in class and the teacher threw me out."

The principal says, "Well then, why are you laughing?"

Little Johnny says, "Cause the dumb idiots are sitting in the classroom smelling my fart while they put me outside in this beautiful, clean air."
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny Farts   Little Johnny Farts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Swainhi

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny Farts   Little Johnny Farts Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:26 pm

I dont get it. Sad I always liked the smell of my own farts (i'm pretty sure 'fart' is grounds for muting in-game to some)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Johnny Farts   Little Johnny Farts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Johnny Farts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: