Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook group

Go down 
+2
Twinsix
smasher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smasher

smasher

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:25 am

With regards to a previous dicussion
(https://aranock.rpg-board.net/t1924-dinin)
I mentioned contacting the current aranock facebook group to check out its activity....
I messaged on monday and have received no respons so far so i decided to just set up a new one
Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/364252973667292/

P.s. it literally has no info on it but is a way of all of us chatting other than on here and i will add more info as and when i can be bothered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Maybe put the basic information about it. How it's a game from like 1998 or whenever that you all have added to and made your own. Has a nice small community. Put a ton of stress on how it's completely, 100%, free, and it's not a facebook game. I think people are a lot more likely to try something completely free.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:51 pm

ok done... we just need more groupies and screenies
Back to top Go down
Redman

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Smasher, pm me your email and I will send you the images I took for the website.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:48 am

There are two other Aranock facebook groups besides Smashers new one, one which I set up myself which never got any followers and/or likes, and the other a mysterious benefactor set up and has 42 followers which seems like most of our player base. It might be possible that jas set up the one that has the following, but we cant be a 100% sure. I don't remember it being mentioned and i wasn't invited to join the page, plus i'm sure it was Jas that asked me to set mine up so we have to assume that the owner is not a member of our team and is not authorized until we know different.

If the community would like a facebook page then please use smashers new one, its a good a place to start a fresh as any and we can invite the members who liked the old page. This is assuming of course that smasher doesnt mind. He's done some good work already on the page and i thank him for the time he's spent creating it!

Smasher: you would have to make other staff administrators of the page so they could update it

Ive requested to join this group Smile Perhaps we should consider making it an open group eventually when where stabilised, or a page people can 'like' so as to make it easier for us to go viral Smile

Last edited by Odysseus on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:56 am

oke doke... doesnt have a password on it lol iv made staffers and gods admin, and will add some stuff as and when i get/have free time
Back to top Go down
Redman

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:17 am

I sent my request in. Is there a way to make it so people don't have to send in a request? Maybe they can just join without any approval needed?
Back to top Go down
Walt

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 pm

I just sent a request as well
Back to top Go down
Exodus

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:04 am

the page with 43 followers is mine, i set it up years ago when i was staffer, then obviously forgot about it lol
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 pm

lol exodus
i think any member can accept
still gotta tweak it and add stuff
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:37 am

Ive added a facebook link button to the main website and the forum.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:27 am

AWESOME Razz thanks Ody!!!!

just gotta get some more stuffs put up on it now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group   Facebook group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook group
Page 1 of 1