Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server crash

Go down 
+2
Ketchup
Walt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Walt

Server crash Empty
PostSubject: Server crash   Server crash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Was in the middle of being perstunned by prison sorcs and I believe the server crashed. Am I happy about it? no. Do I think that I should get poofed to the end where the chest is? Absolutely Razz Razz. Does anybody agree or am I alone in this?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup

Ketchup

Server crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crash   Server crash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 pm

i agree check my post in technical ;p
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Server crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crash   Server crash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:21 pm

It looks like the server is still down unfortunately. Please wait patiently for a god to notice and restart it. Thank you for your patience. If everyone could remember what they were doing when the server crashed it would help prevent future crashes.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Server crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crash   Server crash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:50 pm

its back up cheers
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Server crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crash   Server crash Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Thank you Ody.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Server crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crash   Server crash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:51 am

Whoever was online at the time ...

If you remember what you were doing at the time it could be very helpful.
Back to top Go down
Swainhi

Server crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crash   Server crash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:17 pm

I was online around that time. I was checking my bank account and applying for a couple of jobs. However, I don't think that woulda crashed the game. Possible but improbable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crash   Server crash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server crash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: