Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Christmas 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Christmas 2012   Christmas 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:48 am

The Christmas season is upon us once again and has been running for a few days now.

The 3 wise men are roaming, with a few ongoing tweaks from last year. Note that they no longer call to Skua for help and their respawn time is a bit longer.

There are Christmas presents in the graves and Christmas Balls. Put the balls in a basket from Henry and donate it to the shrine (Christmas Tree) in Memorial Hall. Note: Do not donate the basket to a normal shrine or it will be lost and you will think unhappy thoughts.

With a bit of luck there will be a few events run before and after Christmas to keep you amused and/or terrified.

Have fun and Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down

Christmas 2012
Page 1 of 1