Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

windows 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetnsouryugi

windows 8 Empty
PostSubject: windows 8   windows 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:15 pm

im having troubles playing the game in windows 8. I can log into the game but I have the most horrible lag ever and can't move. Has anyone else had this problem?
Back to top Go down
Nospells

windows 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: windows 8   windows 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:11 pm

sweetnsouryugi wrote:
im having troubles playing the game in windows 8. I can log into the game but I have the most horrible lag ever and can't move. Has anyone else had this problem?

I had the same issue on my windows 8. Thankfully im running windows 8 Pro so it comes with Hyper-V. Small steps and i had Window XP running and was back in business.

Unfortunately i was unable to fix the issues i had which was a totally black screen. Windows XP compat used to fix that in Windows 7 but aparently not in Windows 8.

If your running the Windows 8 home edition then your best guess would be to get some other virtualization tool live sun virtual box or soemthing else.
Back to top Go down
sweetnsouryugi

windows 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: windows 8   windows 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:59 pm

ive never really have used a virtual thingy majig. Where do I go to get one and how do I set It up?
Back to top Go down
Nospells

windows 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: windows 8   windows 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:09 pm

sweetnsouryugi wrote:
ive never really have used a virtual thingy majig. Where do I go to get one and how do I set It up?

You need to check your widnows version first.
Check it you by pressing Windows+F and search for system. You can read your windows edition from the top of it.

if your running windows 8 Pro then i suggest you go with Hyper-V and windows XP. you can find a good guide here
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/window-on-windows/install-windows-xp-in-windows-8-client-hyper-v/6732
--Theres probably a product key on your old machine or something.
--If the old product key is for windows 7 then install that in the virtual machine instead.

If your running the windows 8 home edition then i suggest you go with Sun virtual box. You can find a guide to it here.
http://www.msigeek.com/537/how-to-create-a-virtual-machine-using-sun-virtualbox-3-0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

windows 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: windows 8   windows 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

windows 8
Page 1 of 1