Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHy you shouldn't stereotype

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

WHy you shouldn't stereotype Empty
PostSubject: WHy you shouldn't stereotype   WHy you shouldn't stereotype Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm

The plane leaves Heathrow Airport under the control of a Jewish captain. His copilot is Chinese. It's the first time they've flown together and an awkward silence between the two seems to indicate a mutual dislike. Once they reach cruising altitude, the Jewish captain activates the auto-pilot, leans back in his seat, and mutters, I don't like Chinese....

No rike Chinese? asks the copilot. Why not?

You people bombed Pearl Harbor, that's why!

No, no, the co-pilot protests, Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah! That Japanese, not Chinese.

Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese.... Doesn't matter, you're all alike!

There's a few minutes of silence...

I no rike Jews! the copilot suddenly announces.

Oh yeah, why not? asks the captain.

Jews sink Titanic! says the co-pilot.

What? That's insane! Jews didn't sink the Titanic! exclaims the captain. It was an iceberg!

Iceberg, Goldberg, Greenberg, Rosenberg, no mattah... all same!!
Back to top Go down

WHy you shouldn't stereotype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: