Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Topics of interest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrice

PostSubject: Topics of interest   Tue May 28, 2013 2:49 am

Hi, just a few queries

1.) LL is it possible to make a game client for mac? This would seem to attract a few more players and I know i would enjoy not having to use a mac generator.

2.) Where are all the godly items? like seriously we keep getting told there in the game but in the last 3 years I have never seen shadow helm, ice pieces, most of the fire pieces, maths hats!! and rarely a god tit weapon or any god weapon for that fact.

3.) Compulses in UW. Is it possible to get some green pills put around uw so you can actually say 'transfer.'? also uw compulses are particualrly weak is there a reason for this?

Back to top Go down
smasher

PostSubject: Re: Topics of interest   Tue May 28, 2013 12:45 pm

godly items are out there.... just gotta be in the right place at the right time Very Happy

and i like the idea about green berries in UW or more 'safe spots'
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Topics of interest   Fri May 31, 2013 9:29 am

Trial berry added to UW.

In theory it is possible to make a MAC client but it is beyond my expertise as I do not know how to write MAC apps.
So it is not a trivial job but it is possible.

Several uniques were recently released back into the game and all have been taken up that I can see bar one. For some reason it is not respawning and I will need to work on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topics of interest   

Back to top Go down

Topics of interest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: