Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spawn Times on Town Quest Items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dook

Spawn Times on Town Quest Items Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Times on Town Quest Items   Spawn Times on Town Quest Items Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:51 pm

I understand the intentions of putting them on a chest system, but the time it takes to spawn makes doing quests in a group downright boring. I think it is a 5 minute wait (at least) per quest of just standing and doing nothing, and that's just for 2 people doing it.

Could there be a consideration for this? Reduce the spawn time of the chest maybe? Or put 2 chests containing the items?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Times on Town Quest Items   Spawn Times on Town Quest Items Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:15 am

Originally the quest items were in graves and the respawn times were 6-8 minutes.

The chests I believe are about 5 minutes or so.

Having said that, the quest items are all soulbound now so the reasons for longer respawn times are probably diminuished.

If I get some spare time I will look at this again.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Times on Town Quest Items   Spawn Times on Town Quest Items Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 am

Most of the town quest chests have now been shortened from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.

I hope this will not be abused or it will need to be reset back again.
Back to top Go down
Dook

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Times on Town Quest Items   Spawn Times on Town Quest Items Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:07 am

Awesome! Thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Times on Town Quest Items   Spawn Times on Town Quest Items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spawn Times on Town Quest Items
Page 1 of 1