Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors ss

Go down 
+2
jessi
Thrice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrice

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:51 am

Hi,
Can I just get peoples opinions on what they think about allowing a dual wield sword or a barb sword to be ss'd?

I got a general warrior and i struggle to curse/stun anything close to my rank with max stats. would be nice if you could ss a sword to help boost the curse or something. The barb sword only gives a few more wv so its almost better to use a tit sword that is ss'd.

What's everyone think? warrs arnt exactly that great as it is so i dont think allowing a sword to be ss gives too much of an advantage.
Back to top Go down
jessi

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:31 pm

As a spell all maxed warrior, i also have trouble to curse/stun/curse2 anything equal or higher than fdm icey in pents.

Since warrior is by far the weakest class in the game, warrior really need some improvements.

I agree to give warrior a special sword similar to the necro's sword to boost warrior's spell a bit, may be + 5/10 spells or will/int/brave, at least spells can be enough to hit something.

Also, i think warrior should have 60 max two hand too, so they can use Fist of Heaven. Fist really fits the style of attacking melee of warrior while AT is like a tank.
Warrior should have more wv than AT but lesser than seyan, a warrior's sword can fix it

For SS Duel sword, shield can replace ss-ed off hand duel sword already, if warrior need better spell, go for shield then. I think Duel sword should not be ss-ed.
It is because it will confuse the uses of shield, most of the warrior doesn't need the addition 20av since we will be hurt anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Warriors are already the best at pvp (excluding AT of course) they need no boost.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:01 am

some interesting points Jessi. Rush on the other hand, classic noob answer by a classic noob pvp'er. Sorcs are by far better at player killing than warrs.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Lol how come i never got my fight?
Back to top Go down
Thrice

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:57 am

You got your fight you lost lol...pretty sure ur alt still has my tag

Im on often, ill fight you whenever you like
Back to top Go down
Solent

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:38 pm

I don't see how increasing curse or c2 will make the warrior more "op" in pvp. Its first stun that wins anyways. Increasing stun might make things different but with curse increased it should make things easier to stun, I would think.

Does anyone know the mods with those skills needed to successfully curse and stun what you want to in ice/uw pents? And what a max warrior mods are with curse,c2, stun. With that knowledge, it'd be easier to accomplish what is needed.

The thing that could potentially be difficult with ssing tit swords is that warrior isn't the only one that uses those. Sorcs do too which would make things very interesting.

Can you only SS a dagger? That would be a alternate solution if you want.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:39 pm

My major when you were Magen? Lol you said youd fight me when you hit LtGen. Complained about it being unfair, and now you wanna fight since youre what.. Earl? Lol gonna make your excuse invalid after you lose
Back to top Go down
Thrice

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:04 pm

At magen I couldn't group you and got endless amounts of trashtalk from you...so i said I would fight whoever you want. You got all cocky saying your major could beat me and u lost....haha. You then said i was a joke for fighting some1 at the bottom of my group range (which you chose to fight with cos your a cocky noob). You then proceeded to challenge me at lu gen when you were warlord (the bottom of your group range and in fact 6 ranks lower - little hypocritical but just goes to your noob character lol) I still accepted your challenge and you were not to be seen. I'm now earl...still lower rank than you and still will fight you. I also have a General i'm happy to fight you with or a lu gen, take your pick. Fact is your all talk and quite frankly have no credibility lol. I have never turned down your fights and happy to fight you.

Try not to call me out and clan sit this time... after 30 mins of walking round aranock and you claiming to be there shouting 'where are you i cant see you' i had my doubts u were actually out and about cos I couldnt find you. So i double logged my char you dont know about who is in your clan, and after typing /who you were in clan hall shouting "I'm walking around aranock where are u wuss." I laughed so hard that day how pathetic you were LoL.

But yea feel free to come on and fight I'm honestly not worried in the slightest. you make me laugh thinking it all comes down to the skua scrolls and dpots you use but its balanced out by the fact ur useless unless you max out.

Back to top Go down
Punchingbag

Punchingbag

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:30 am

Warriors ss Cool_s10
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:14 am

Gone off topic.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warriors ss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors ss   Warriors ss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors ss
Page 1 of 1