Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pent Grave Recovery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iktomi

Iktomi

Pent Grave Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Pent Grave Recovery   Pent Grave Recovery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Not to rant too much. But when there is a GR in pents please just wait till it is finished. It is already hard enough to find the gear without a solve let alone having it solved twice. If you personally need a GR let people know I'm sure most will drop everything to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pent Grave Recovery   Pent Grave Recovery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:03 pm

With that being said, ty for those that waited and helped. The ones that did helped make it possible when it would not have been otherwise.
Back to top Go down
jessi

PostSubject: Re: Pent Grave Recovery   Pent Grave Recovery Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:49 pm

it can be a suggestion, but cannot be enforced by rules.
discussing this is useless.

may be make players grave untouchable By mobs and lasts longer for like 30 mins may solve the Gr problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pent Grave Recovery   Pent Grave Recovery Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 pm

As I said in another post. Its mostly a matter of common courtesy. This is the only game I can think of off the top of my head where you're actions (especially in pents) are likely to cause someone to die. Or die again. It really is hard for me to fathom how it was easier to get a GR with 70+ people on than with 5 to 10. Even if the grave is untouchable, a wave of new NPCs still slows down the process of getting to it. And as is the case with this particular incident, two slightly undersized people trying to inch their way over to the grave are likely to get killed if 3 full pents spawn next to them instead of 1-2 random ones.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Pent Grave Recovery   Pent Grave Recovery Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 pm

jessi wrote:

may be make players grave untouchable By mobs and lasts longer for like 30 mins may solve the Gr problem.

I have played servers with /noloot & it causes more problems than it solves. Imagine you die at the tippy top of UW. it's a good thing that the mobs grab your stuff because without looting, ALL your stuff will be lost when grave disappears. with looting on (like here in Aranock) you have a chance to get your stuff back. Also, noloot gives huge advantage to stealthy players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pent Grave Recovery   Pent Grave Recovery Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Well I prefer it having a realistic chance of being looted or rotted. I keep two chars close to the same level for GR purposes. If I die because I screwed up and was watching TV or miscalculated and B2ed when I should have healed/MSed I can live with that easy enough. What I dislike is when I tell someone I am on the verge of death and they proceed to push me over the edge without heed to the fact that their 5 minutes of waiting might save 5+ hours of work in the long run or any appreciation for the little things that have been done to help them in days past.

The one thing that used to stand out about this game above all others was the community. It just feels like that is gone now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pent Grave Recovery   Pent Grave Recovery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pent Grave Recovery
Page 1 of 1