Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LQ Thanks :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

LQ Thanks :) Empty
PostSubject: LQ Thanks :)   LQ Thanks :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:51 am

Ody, Blue, Apollo !!!!!!!! Thanks for the Fantastic LQ Yesterday!!!.
That Dwarf King thought he was going to take the Gold and just role on out of Aranock? I think not. Not with Malice, Gambit, Diehard, Monarch and Nikur gunning the Bad Boys as Magic was cast by Whoopiez and TheRisenKnight. Chris,Apollo and Blue took the Killing Lead on the Baddies As Malice delivered the Killing blow to that rascally King.

All lined up at the end to be rewarded by the Gods..

What fun we had again!!!! Never saw so many farmers in a battle before or new they could stun so hard.....cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

LQ Thanks :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LQ Thanks :)   LQ Thanks :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:32 pm

heh those farmers at the start were funny. Perma stun for first 10-15 minutes affraid 

Good Stuff. Fun Times.
Back to top Go down

LQ Thanks :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: