Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death in SgM pents

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spodi

Death in SgM pents Empty
PostSubject: Death in SgM pents   Death in SgM pents Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:29 am

I died in SgM pents 2 days ago near the wood door, and couldn't stick around for a GR. Any chance someone found my items and is willing to return at least some of them? Everything I had was in inventory, so I don't have enough to buy anything back.
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

Death in SgM pents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in SgM pents   Death in SgM pents Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:14 pm

List off some items you're missing and I'll see what I can do about replacing them for you.
Back to top Go down
Spodi

Death in SgM pents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in SgM pents   Death in SgM pents Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:39 pm

It was mostly some items I got from Dieharder. The main things were 2x rings (big sapp on gold?), gold/red belt, rpots, garg statues, and a few thousand gold. Nothing fancy, but it was all that I had. I should have been more careful, but with how much stuff I tossed into the shrine at private, I was expecting to be saved at least once.
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

Death in SgM pents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in SgM pents   Death in SgM pents Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Yeah you can check your luck by giving the begger 50g. I think 10,000 luck guarantees a save. Anything under is a chance. I can replace your rings and your gold and give you some rpots. I might even have a garg stat laying around. Penting lower tends to be safest and the best exp per hour.
Back to top Go down
Spodi

Death in SgM pents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in SgM pents   Death in SgM pents Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Thanks. Smile Until I get my old character deleted (since apparently TH isn't as good as axe), my character name is Riftar.
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

Death in SgM pents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in SgM pents   Death in SgM pents Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Well find a time to meet up with me. I'm usually on Twinsix, Pepsi, or Twix. Just send me a /tell if you see me on.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Death in SgM pents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in SgM pents   Death in SgM pents Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 pm

if you find me in game let me know.. im pretty generous when it comes to giving away free stuff haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death in SgM pents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in SgM pents   Death in SgM pents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death in SgM pents
Page 1 of 1