Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!


....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....
 
HomePortalFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I am a bit surprised by B2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: I am a bit surprised by B2   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:00 pm

After all this time it still 'seems broken'. I base this off of the fact if my AH stands with /f off and hits B2, it will attack every enemy within range. The problems.

If you have a GC selected it will not go off. If you have a comp selected it will and will not hit the comp.
If you attack your comps and 4+ are actively attacking you, B2 will still not hit those attacking you.
If you are fighting something melee and kill it just as you are hitting B2, B2 will not go off because the character you are attacking can no longer be found.
Back to top Go down
Motoko



Posts : 1229
Join date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I am a bit surprised by B2   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Dieharder wrote:
After all this time it still 'seems broken'. I base this off of the fact if my AH stands with /f off and hits B2, it will attack every enemy within range. The problems.

If you have a GC selected it will not go off. If you have a comp selected it will and will not hit the comp.
If you attack your comps and 4+ are actively attacking you, B2 will still not hit those attacking you.
If you are fighting something melee and kill it just as you are hitting B2, B2 will not go off because the character you are attacking can no longer be found.

The skill is incredibly strong and should have some major drawbacks... IMO seyan shouldnt even have the ability but whatever. Seyan isn't supposed to be a caster.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I am a bit surprised by B2   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:46 pm

I could understand if it was more limited in what it could hit area wise or strength wise or even spell exhaust. However, the list I mentioned seems far more of a poor design of how it functions than an intentional limitation.

Tbh it hardly matters if seyan has it considering the mana cost and the fact that it holds back on other skills in addition because of the high mana drain.
Back to top Go down
Motoko



Posts : 1229
Join date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I am a bit surprised by B2   Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Dieharder wrote:
I could understand if it was more limited in what it could hit area wise or strength wise or even spell exhaust. However, the list I mentioned seems far more of a poor design of how it functions than an intentional limitation.

Tbh it hardly matters if seyan has it considering the mana cost and the fact that it holds back on other skills in addition because of the high mana drain.

its still incredibly strong vs a bunch of low rank annoying mobs or low hp mobs, its godlike in u2 or u3, random dungeon, killing fields, etc.

Like I said, seyan shouldnt have it at all...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I am a bit surprised by B2   Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:56 pm

I dont mind a Magen being able to move through U2 warriors that he could go through at captain a little easier, but I do see your point. Perhaps nerf it a little more, it at least gives the ability to aggro monsters even if it doesn't hurt much. It is very god like in U3..etc. Though AT is already godlike in RD.
Back to top Go down
Motoko



Posts : 1229
Join date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I am a bit surprised by B2   Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:13 am

Dieharder wrote:
I dont mind a Magen being able to move through U2 warriors that he could go through at captain a little easier, but I do see your point. Perhaps nerf it a little more, it at least gives the ability to aggro monsters even if it doesn't hurt much. It is very god like in U3..etc. Though AT is already godlike in RD.

AT is no where near as godlike in RD as seyan or AH simply because they cant kill nearly as fast and they cant perma stun a lt gen hara spamming heal unless they blow all their endurance...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I am a bit surprised by B2   

Back to top Go down
 
I am a bit surprised by B2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: