Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unique Pieces

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Unique Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Unique Pieces   Unique Pieces Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:02 pm

I was just curious who had them all? If a character wearing something like a fire piece gets destroyed is that automatically put back into play or is it forever gone until the gods create it or the server resets?
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Unique Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Pieces   Unique Pieces Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:28 pm

When a piece ages out or a character ages out, the pieces get thrown back into the game. So check your chests Smile
Back to top Go down

Unique Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Pieces   Unique Pieces Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Ok people so who has all the items currently? I think there ought to be a /unique command to list whatever character is holding them *veg*
Back to top Go down
Rush

Unique Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Pieces   Unique Pieces Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Dont worry ill spell you I love you 
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Unique Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Pieces   Unique Pieces Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:12 pm

ill spell you
Back to top Go down
Thrice

Unique Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Pieces   Unique Pieces Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Not sure why that post appeared here I posted it under the other topic. My bad

P.S Rush's spells suck lol go to Amanar

Back to top Go down
Rush

Unique Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Pieces   Unique Pieces Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Hes right they do suck, but who needs good spells to beat Thrice?
Back to top Go down
Thrice

Unique Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Pieces   Unique Pieces Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:04 am

Obviously you? U called Vheissu out on 2 occasions and lost both times lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unique Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Pieces   Unique Pieces Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unique Pieces
Page 1 of 1