Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As long as people like Blade are around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

As long as people like Blade are around Empty
PostSubject: As long as people like Blade are around   As long as people like Blade are around Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:39 pm

I wont be. He has been nothing but trouble for more than a decade now and spends his entire time since he has logged onto today being a royal prick in every way he can possibly think to do. I and others may have their moments, but you are so damn obsessed with everything to filter every specific word that you have completely ignored the intent of what that is to accomplish. I have no desire to get on and listen to him back hand insult every person he happens to notice and listen to him rant about tampons and anything else that comes to his small petty mind. I tried /ignore but so much of the chat revolves around him I cant even follow the conversation. It also doesn't help when he is constantly switching chars and I am which means I could have to /ignore one person 30 different times even if neither of us created a new alt.

This game is far too small to allow one person like him to get in there and screw everything up. He has been gone for what 300 days and every day he has been gone has been an LQ of its own as far as im concerned.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: As long as people like Blade are around   As long as people like Blade are around Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:54 pm

As previously mentioned, we don't condone forums as a mud slinging contest. If you have a problem mention to the Gods/Imps.

You were warned that doing this on forum will cause a harsher penalty, and bad language in /sh before rage leaving is never an excuse.

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: As long as people like Blade are around   As long as people like Blade are around Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:55 pm

I am aware of Blade's behaviour and I will be speaking to him. I am sorry that you feel he has harassed you to the point that you felt you had leave, I only hope you will reconsider once you have calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As long as people like Blade are around   As long as people like Blade are around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As long as people like Blade are around
Page 1 of 1