Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi guys, I'm back!

Go down 
+4
Rush
Solent
Thrice
Blade
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:51 pm

affraid

I'm surprised someone has already begun hating on me on my first day back! That's okay because I know a lot of the oldschool players, the ones who contributed heavily to the history of this game, are always happy to see me!

Anyway, any newbies need some help just send me a message and I'll be there in a jiffy to save the day.

Blade 4 staff 2013 I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Thrice

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:48 am

Sup, people hate me too. Lets be friends

haha welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Solent

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Hello Blade, welcome back
Back to top Go down
Rush

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:07 pm

I love you. I love you 
Back to top Go down
Makaveli

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:22 am

blade your hot afro 
Back to top Go down
Daddyonine

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:13 am

welcome back
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:57 pm

This topic is like 7 months old lol. Read topic a little before posting people  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 pm

welcome back Blade and dakr
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:25 pm

bubblecathie wrote:
welcome back Blade and dakr

Cathy always posting on topics 7+ months old.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 pm

mouhahaha  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi guys, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!   Hi guys, I'm back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, I'm back!
Page 1 of 1